Time is UTC - 5 hours

Title: Skinheads from Hell
PostPosted: Nov 24, 2005 
Bloody Busker

Blog: View Blog (3)
I forget where I was - somewhere in central europe - and had just come into this town on the busker trail.

Instead of scowling and threatening other buskers, I actually went up and introduced myself and made many funny friends.

Anyway, I'm sitting there just across from the pedestrian bridge that spanned the river. A busker was actually playing his acoustic guitar and singing on the bridge when all of a sudden, these skinheads come out of nowhere and decide to throw the busker off!

So I'm sitting there talking with some people and I hear this commotion behind me. I turn around to see a busker hanging off the bridge - his guitar dangling close to the water...

At first I thought - 'ok - is this a jerry lewis film?' But then I realized this was really happening.

Right then, a few other buskers just happened to be walking across the bridge, too, and were now taking on the skinheads all the while trying to get the dangling busker back up on the bridge.

The skinheads just laughed and left and further trouble was avoided. But the busker who they had been trying to help back up slipped...and fell into the river...guitar and all!

So then I'm sitting in my chair sipping my ice tea and watching this guy float downstream grasping for his guitar and all these people on the bridge yelling.

They all ran off the bridge - past me - and down to the next bridge where they were able to get a long pole for the busker to grasp and get out.

I'm sitting there like....'damn that guys good'....'best show I've ever seen' :lol:

Display:  Sort by  

Time is UTC - 5 hours

Who's Online